Monday, September 20, 2010

Introduction

My name is Max Marshall as most of you know and I am a junior at BG.  I was born in Cincinnati, Ohio and I have lived in Dayton, Ohio for most of my life.  I played football for ten years as well as basketball and baseball in grade school.  My junior year of high school we lost in the state championship by a missed extra point.  I have a huge love for football especially the NFL.  I am a huge Tennessee Titans fan and am participating in three different fantasy football leagues currently.  I am a sports management major with aspirations of going to law school and becoming a sports agent.  If that doesn't work out I plan on going into event management.  I am interested in taking this class because sports are definitely growing on a global basis.  I believe that becoming a sports agent will deal with the global sports spectrum in many ways and I am excited to learn what those effects will be.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Max,

    What school did you attend when your team went to the state championship? Also, I wondered what position you played. I don't think I knew that you were interested in becoming a sports agent but that should be a challenge to go to Law School.

    This introduction was a bit brief. One thing you did not include in this entry is what global sporting event you would be interested in seeing or attending. Perhaps you have a better idea now that we have had several speakers on various international sports.

    I look forward to reading your future entries.

    Dr. Spencer

    ReplyDelete