Monday, December 13, 2010

Conclusion

This is now my second time I have had Dr. Spencer for class and I have to say these have been two of my more favorable classes.  I find using discussion as the backbone of class really helps me understand the material better and get a better grasp on it.  I thought this class was more interesting than the history and philosophy class because I didn't know about the global market as much as I did the history of sports. 

I learned a lot in the class and because of my solipsist views I have broaden my intellectual horizon about the global market.  This class was a beneficial experience because to be successful in sports you need to know about the global market and how it is affected.  I am glad I chose to take this class instead of sport and gender.  This class has helped me prepare for my career. Learning about Rugby, Cricket, hooliganism etc. has really broadened my views and expanded my knowledge past the United States.  You never know, the global market could be your backyard in your future career so preparing for it in this class was extremely helpful.

1 comment:

  1. You did a really good job of relating your entries to sport in the global marketplace. I enjoyed reading your entries (even though you did a lot of them the last two days before they were due--of course, I am reading them just hours before I need to submit grades:-)

    ReplyDelete